Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
~ Steve Jobs
Competition is intensifying in today’s digital global economy. It is imperative to seize user experience (UX) leadership in your industry. Design-led companies achieve product-market fit faster, outperform competitors and achieve sustainable growth. Learn how companies that "get it” like Grab, Alibaba, Apple, Amazon and Google leverage on UX to win big in the competitive environment.
Our Masterclass is designed by industry experts in Silicon Valley for full-time UX practitioners. Equip your teams with UX design mindset and skill set to make your company more innovative.
- Up to 3 months one to one mentorship (after training)
- Adapted and tested by Malaysian SMEs and startups
- Immersive 2-days experience offered in-person at DOJO KL with meals provided
- International Certificate of Completion to be awarded for successful completion of training
Register now to enjoy early bird discount.
Only LIMITED SEATS available!
Some of the forward-thinking companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“I get to see the potential of our products going online. The program very helpful and given entrepreneurs to learn more and do better in our business and industry.”
- User experience journey mapping
- UX prototyping for continuous innovative iteration
- Design thinking for growth mindset and team agility
- Creating delightful interaction and user flow
- Building design system and how to leverage it to scale
Hands-on UX tools
- Learn industry standard UX tools like Figma.
- Use tools to improve your workflow efficiency and productivity
- Streamline designer-to-developer handoff process
BONUS: Mobile app design
- Creating a Minimum Viable Product: Best Practices
- User psychology for UX
Who should attend this course?
product designer, UI/UX lead, visual designer, interaction designer, prototyper, information architect, usability expert, content strategist/UX writer, UX design researcher, product manager
Lim Yung Hui
Mr Lim is a UX design practitioner, with over 10 years experience in user-centred design and product management. He has assumed product leadership role that oversaw conceptualisation and development of fintech products, using design thinking methodology and industry standard UX tools. His writings appeared in "Agile Enterprise: Reinventing your Organisation for Success in an On-Demand World" (Springer: New York), Annual Review of Management Science and Operation Research and Forbes. He co-organises Sketch Kuala Lumpur, a community of product UI/UX designers.
Growth Matters at GrowthX