Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
~ Steve Jobs
Competition is intensifying in today’s digital global economy. It is imperative to seize user experience (UX) leadership in your industry. Design-led companies achieve product-market fit faster, outperform competitors and achieve sustainable growth. Learn how companies that "get it” like Grab, Alibaba, Apple, Amazon and Google leverage on UX to win big in the competitive environment.
Our Masterclass is designed by industry experts in Silicon Valley for full-time UX practitioners. Equip your teams with UX design mindset and skill set to make your company more innovative.
- BONUS 3 months one to one mentorship (after training)
- Adapted and tested by Malaysian SMEs and startups.
- Immersive 2-days experience offered in-person at DOJO KL with meals provided.
Some of the companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“I get to see the potential of our products going online. The program very helpful and given entrepreneurs to learn more and do better in our business and industry.”
Lim Yung Hui
Mr Lim is a UX design practitioner, with over 10 years experience in user-centred design and product management. He has assumed product leadership role that oversaw conceptualisation and development of fintech products, using design thinking methodology and industry standard UX tools. His writings appeared in "Agile Enterprise: Reinventing your Organisation for Success in an On-Demand World" (Springer: New York), Annual Review of Management Science and Operation Research and Forbes.
- User experience journey mapping
- UX prototyping for continuous innovative iteration
- Design thinking for growth mindset and team agility
- Creating delightful interaction and user flow
- Building design system and how to leverage it to scale
Hands-on UX tools
- Learn industry standard UX tools like Figma
- Use tools to improve your workflow efficiency and productivity
- Streamline designer-to-developer handoff process
BONUS: Mobile app design
- Creating a Minimum Viable Product: Best Practices
- User psychology for UX
After completing the UX course, you will get:
- Design-for-growth mindset for your business.
- One-to-one session with instructor to come up with techniques and practices to improve your website or mobile app.
- Industry-recognised certificate.
Who should attend this course? UI/UX lead, graphic designer, interaction designer, UX researcher, product manager
Growth Matters at GrowthX Academy