Good design is good business.
~ Thomas Watson Jr., former President of IBM
Research shows that design-focused companies grew substantially faster than their competitors - 32 percentage points HIGHER REVENUE GROWTH over a five-year period (McKinsey, 2018).
At our UX Design Masterclass, you will learn the best practices, frameworks, techniques and tactics to consistently design user-centric products / services that can differentiate your business and outperform your competition.
- EXCLUSIVE UX Course designed by industry experts in Silicon Valley.
- BONUS 3 months One-to-One Mentorship (worth over RM10,000!).
- Adapted and tested by Malaysian SMEs and startups.
- Full day hands-on workshop to optimize your website or mobile app.
- Immersive 2-days experience offered in-person at DOJO KL with meals provided.
Some of the companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“I get to see the potential of our products going online. The program very helpful and given entrepreneurs to learn more and do better in our business and industry.”
Lim Yung Hui
Mr Lim is a UX/UI design and product management practitioner for over 8 years. He has undertaken mobile app and website development projects, with design thinking methodology and industry standard UX tools. His writings appeared in "Agile Enterprise: Reinventing your Organisation for Success in an On-Demand World" (Springer: New York), Annual Review of Management Science and Operation Research and Forbes.
- Implement the Design Thinking for your team
- The User Experience Honeycomb
- The User Experience Hierarchy
- Conducting User Research for Building Empathy
- Data Synthesis and Analysis
- Usability Testing
- Techniques for Creating Useful and Better Prototypes
- Information Architecture
Hands-on UX tools
- Learn industry standard UX tools like Figma
- Use tools to improve your workflow efficiency and productivity
- How to streamline Designer-to-Developer handoff process
BONUS: Mobile App Design and Development
- Creating a Minimum Viable Product: Best Practices
- User psychology for UX
After completing the UX course, you will get:
- Design-for-growth mindset for your business.
- One-to-one session with instructor to come up with techniques and practices to improve your website or mobile app.
- Industry-recognised certificate.
Who should attend this course? Product managers, graphic designers, software engineers, entrepreneurs, newcomers to design.
Growth Matters at GrowthX Academy