The app economy is on a hyper-growth trajectory and is expected to reach $120 billion in 2019 (App Annie). Today's popular digital services are dominantly mobile-centric, for example, Grab, Touch n' Go eWallet, Shopee and Dahmakan.
It is becoming a strategic importance for corporations and enterprises to adopt and accelerate their mobile-first strategies. More companies have launched mobile apps and many more are still trying to figure out how to create apps with good user experience (UX). Bad UX leads to user frustration, negative brand perception and poor user adoption.
In this 1-Day course, you will learn how to create mobile apps that focus on your users. You will learn how to kickstart and enhance your mobile apps with the UX design principles and best practices.
- UX training program designed by industry experts in Silicon Valley
- Adapted and tested by Malaysian corporations, SMEs and startups
- Immersive 1-day experience offered in-person at DOJO KL with meals provided
- Certificate of Completion to be awarded for successful completion of training
- BONUS 1 month one to one mentorship
Register now to enjoy early bird discount.
Only LIMITED SEATS available!
Some of the companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“I get to see the potential of our products going online. The program very helpful and given entrepreneurs to learn more and do better in our business and industry.”
Lim Yung Hui
Mr Lim is a UX design practitioner, with over 10 years experience in user-centred design and product management. He has assumed product leadership role that oversaw conceptualisation and development of fintech products, using design thinking methodology and industry standard UX tools. His writings appeared in "Agile Enterprise: Reinventing your Organisation for Success in an On-Demand World" (Springer: New York), Annual Review of Management Science and Operation Research and Forbes. He co-organises Sketch Kuala Lumpur, a community of product UI/UX designers.
- Opportunities and challenges for Mobile
- User-centered design
- Iterative prototyping to improve usability
- Mental models and UX elements for mobile app
- Information architecture and UX writing
- User interview and usability testing
- Mobile design patterns
- Design system for mobile UX
Hands-on UX tools
- Learn industry standard UX tools like Figma
- Use tools to improve your workflow efficiency and productivity
- Designer-to-Developer handoff process
Who should attend this course?
Product designers, app developers, newcomers to design.
Growth Matters at GrowthX