Today, organisations are finding it more and more difficult to grow in this volatile and uncertain business environment. However, even as they face these challenges, founders remain product focused, pushing products to the market that customers may not want or be ready for. These traditional ways of thinking have led to 70% of business failures.
MDEC, through its GAIN programme and in collaboration with GrowthX, has developed a Business Growth programme - “Grow Fast, Go Global” to aid enterprises on their business growth. This programme is a 3-month programme consisting of a series of workshops and practical sessions with our Silicon Valley trained instructors as well as invited mentors to build and scale a sustainable business using the proven GrowthX methodology. Upon completion of the programme, participants will be joining a business matching session overseas organised by MDEC GAIN.
- EXCLUSIVE Business Growth Masterclass with trainers from Silicon Valley and Malaysia.
- BONUS: 3 months one-to-one mentorship
- Adapted and tested by local SMEs, startups and businesses.
- Full day hands-on workshop to understand the GrowthX Silicon Valley Growth Mindset & Processes.
- 2-Day intensive class including special workshop (9am to 5pm)
- Training offered in-person at GrowthX Academy, DOJO KL with meals provided.
Register now to enjoy early bird discount.
Only LIMITED SEATS available!
Some of the companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“After attended the training program, I have better online presence, new e-commerce store and better online sales. The program is good, should organize more courses like this. I hope there will be a follow-up course for second phase, perhaps focusing on case studies amongst students.”
Dr Tom Tan
Dr Tom Tan holds a Doctorate in Business Administration from the University of Newcastle, Australia with a primary focus in Online Consumer Behavior and has over 33 years of experience in training, entrepreneurship, operations, information technology and consulting. He was also a business coach for Yayasan Innovasi Malaysia for their grass root entrepreneurs and started the first Internet training college in Malaysia. He also holds a Certification in Case Study Teaching Methods conducted jointly by Harvard Business School and Harvard Business Publishing
- Build a sustainable business framework
- Design a compelling user experience
- Identifying Your Realistic Customer Profile
- Robust sales and marketing framework
- Social media and Content Marketing
- Product Market Fit: The Key to Rapid Growth
- SPIN, BANT and Conversational Frameworks
BONUS: Business Growth Mindset
- Social media and content marketing for lead generation in B2C and B2B environment
- Optimization of your marketing strategies to accelerate growth
- Strategies to develop your customer lifetime value
BONUS: Analytics & Tracking
- Lean Analytics – Using Data to Build a Stronger Company
- Business Modelling with the Lean Business Canvas
- Use effective metrics and measurements for growth
- Rapid experimentation and testing
After completing the course, you will get:
- Knowledge on how to apply Rapid Growth Frameworks
- One-to-one session with instructors to come up with winning strategies to drive more sales.
- Best practices to set winning business growth plan.
- Industry-recognised certificate.
Growth Matters at GrowthX