Learn how successful companies like Netflix and Lego continue to survive during bad times.
The course presents an analysis of strategies adopted by some of the most successful companies in overcoming the bad times.
• Understand key actions taken by successful companies in overcoming the bad times
• Learn critical business areas to prioritise
• Get access to a roadmap for quick implementation
The Business Environment after Covid-19
• Explore some of the changes in consumer and organisation behaviour because of Covid-19
Key Strategies of Successful Companies during Recession
• Review some of the strategies adopted by successful companies during times of recession
Strategic Thining for Your Business
• Learn how to think holistically and strategically for today's chaotic environment
Prioritising Your Activities for Sustainability
• Learn how to identify and prioritize critical business areas for sustainability
Building a Roadmap for Implementation
• Understand the framework for building your implementation roadmap
Session 1: 5 May 2020 (Tue) | 4-5pm
Session 2: 12 May 2020 (Tue) | 4-5pm
Session 3: 19 May 2020 (Tue) | 4-5pm
Session 4: 26 May 2020 (Tue) | 4-5pm
Register now to enjoy early bird discount.
Some of the companies we've trained:
WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY
“After attended the training program, I have better online presence, new e-commerce store and better online sales. The program is good, should organize more courses like this. I hope there will be a follow-up course for second phase, perhaps focusing on case studies amongst students.”
Dr. Tom Tan has over 34 years of experience in entrepreneurship, training, consulting, business operations and information technology.During his training and consulting, he has studied countless case studies of successful companies during good and bad times for his training and consulting and has put all his research into this specially created course.
Growth Matters at GrowthX